Sunday, February 24, 2008

BackZ.. and happy late new year to all =)

Finally.. found some time to blog.. lately had been to brain dead after exams till people have to tell me two or more times then i will be able to understand what they are telling me.. hahaha..

So here goes from the start of my study break till chingay duty 08 =)

Azhar, winston and me at Changi Airport T3 in the middle of e night taken when we were getting restless...

Me taking my "POWER" nap.. haha..
Whats up there? taken at T2 guess what time? 6am in the MORNING! was like half dead ah =)

Winston already cannot make it already, Azhar trying hard to mug away and table being messed up by me...

Next up EXAM OVER LIAO~!!!

Mark trying to be cool~ yet shy.. hahahaha..

After Lunch we headed down to suntac and we chance upon a bear making shop.. and azhar had to just try a cute little bear hat... suits him yeah?

Next up chingay 08.. deployed on the actual day itself.. nice shot of the alpha's fleet..

A few of the vintage cars and lumbo's on the move..

Lastly my Grandmothers Birthday celebration.

Held in this restaurant in roxy square at e hotel there.. nice place to dine in..

My parents and dear cousin's enjoying the food =)... its seriously not bad the food.. i had 3 bowls of prok rib soup.. kind of taste like sharks fin soup..~

Cousin's photo with important GOH.. MY GRANDMA~!!... =)

Well that's all for me now.. such a long update.. can last for weeks or even months? haha.. happy reading..

No comments: