Saturday, April 26, 2008

Start of a new term~

well..

Time do fly since e day in K1 till pri reached sec and then ITE.. now made my way to poly.. life was nv easy to start with being playful boy, whom only wanted to play all day without studying and that got me into alot of troubles.. with my parents and i used to hate them alot for stopping me from playing.. and now i finally understand why..

School term has just started and its really killing me big time.. with so many maths subjects to cover.. EG2 ,eng mac and worse of all mac fluid.. O and not forgetting AEL.. maths has nv been 1 of my fav.. neither am i good at it worse of all some of my teachers sux.. big time.. 2 actually.. 1 with big attitude problem.. like e whole world owes him a living and e other 1 not to bad but just a bit sarcastic at times.. this makes it even worse when you don understand what the hell they are teaching you... getting kind of cranky lately.. due to e pressure of forcing myself to understand e subjects in school.. this has cause alot of unhappiness lately.. esp with friends in school.. this has nv happened be4 and it reali getting me no where.. time for a cool down session man.. need a break..

Sorry to those i blow my top at.. really did not mean it.. cranky-ness is e root to all problems.. =.=... hope all goes well soon...

gtg rush my books again.. density of water = 1000kg/cm3 density of Mercury = 3.6kg/cm3
S.G. of water = 9810N

CRAP~!!!! curse YOU maths~!!!!

No comments: