Sunday, October 19, 2008

REaL Run 08

well well this is my 3 year involvement in real run duty.. this year is a rather shocking one i guess got to be terrain IC.. was at spotter one there interesting thing was 30min into the run and 2 casualties ended up in my FAP.. requested for them to be sent back.. and end of job.. LOL..

2ml back to school again.. seriously speaking i am getting tired and sick of classes le ah.. looking at e amount of books and things i have to cover this sem is killing me.. everything seems to be in a rush for me.. and e pressure kicks in when my classmates are all A1 students? always tell e lecturer go faster we want to end class early.. =.=...

Hope i can pull through this sem.. and i am dieing to clear this sem..
Gerald u got to GET UR HEAD INTO THE GAME~!!!
WORK UR ASS OFF...~!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.